I have made a rocky road with dark chocolate and with white chocolate, no one prepared me for how delicious adding biscoff to a rocky road would be. If you haven’t tried one yet, now is definitely the time.
I used the biscoff sandwich biscuits for my rocky road, however if you can’t get hold of them the plain biscuits will work just as well and have an alternative recipe below.
You Will Need:
- 250g White Chocolate
- 30g Butter
- 150g Biscoff Spread
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 100g Biscoff Sandwich Biscuits
- 8 x Biscoff Biscuits (for decoration)
- Line and grease a 20cm square tin.
- Pop the mini marshmallows and the biscoff sandwich biscuits in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over and Bain Marie mix it together well.
- Remove from the heat and add the biscoff spread then give this a good stir so it is well blended.
- Pour in the mini marshmallow, stir in until they are completely covered with the biscoff mixture.
- Break each biscuit into quarters add this to the marshmallow and biscoff mixture, stir in making sure these biscuits are completely covered and well distributed throughout. Making sure you get your mixing spoon to the bottom of your bowl.
- Pour this into your prepared tin levelling the top.
- Decorate with the 8 biscoff biscuits.
- Pop in the fridge for at least 2hours to set before cutting up and serving.
If you can’t get the biscoff sandwich biscuits, use the plain biscuits and break them into quarters when you add to the biscoff mixture.
Another alternative is to break the decoration biscoff biscuits into quarters, scatter them over the top then drizzle 30g of warmed biscoff spread over the broken biscuits. Pop in the fridge for at least 2hours to set before cutting and serving.