Why add just chocolate chips when you can add so many other things. In these cookies I have added a bar of ‘Marvellous Creations’ by dairy milk. These bars are studded with fruity jellies, popping candy and sugar coated chocolates. The popping candy is lost in the making but the jellies, coloured candy coated chocolate and chocolate make a really fun addition.
This recipe will make between 22 – 24 cookies.
You Will Need:
- 200g Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 350g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 180g Bar of Marvellous Creations Chocolate (chopped into chunks)
- Grease two baking sheets or more if you have them.
- Pre heat the oven to 180degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla essence and the egg and mix until well incorporated.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together, then add this with the chopped up chocolate bar and fold through thoroughly, I like to get my hands in at this point.
- This will come together to form a soft dough.
- Divide into 22 – 24 balls all about the size of a golf ball.
- Arrange them on your prepared baking sheet. Allowing plenty of room for spreading, I usually put six on a sheet at a time.
- Bake for 10-13mins. You may need to turn the tray to achieve an even bake.
- The longer you bake them for the harder and crispier they will become.
- Allow to cool on the sheet for a couple of minutes and then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
- Repeat until all the cookie dough has been used up.
One thought on “Marvellous Creations Cookies”
Pingback: Marvellous Creations Cookies — rosehartsweets.com | homethoughtsfromabroad626