This a very quick and easy to make fudge using marshmallows. When made it is very pliable and can be used in silicone moulds with great success.
You will need:
- 450g Icing Sugar
- 120g White Marshmallows
- 2tbsp Milk
- 120g Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- Either line your 20cm tin with grease proof paper or layout your silicone moulds.
- Melt the marshmallows, milk, butter and vanilla essence together over a low heat, stiring occasionally, with a wooden spoon, to prevent and make sure the marshmallows do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile sift the Icing sugar into a bowl.
- Once the marshmallow mix has completely melted pour over the icing sugar and mix until smooth.
- This should come together to form a ball.
- Either allow to set in your prepared tin, pressing the fudge into the tin and smoothing the top with the back of a metal spoon
- Push into your silicone moulds. I levelled the fudge with a pallet knife over the moulds so the ‘back’ of each piece of fudge will sit flat when turned out.
- Allow to cool completely and set in the fridge (this will take about 3hours).
- Turnout of the moulds and arrange ready for display and eating or turnout of the tin and cut into small chunks.
Do keep in an air tight container and try and eat within 3 days xx