Ferrero Rocher adds a new flavour and texture to my usual brownies.
If you love brownies and Ferrero Rocher then you will love these Brownies.
I have used 9 chocolates in this recipe, but use as many Ferrero Rocher chocolates as squares you are going to cut your brownies into.
You will need:
- 135g Dark Chocolate (broken into squares)
- 135g Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 225g Caster Sugar
- 135g Plain Flour
- 1/2tsp baking Powder
- 9 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- 30g of warmed Nutella
- Grease and line a square 20cm tin and preheat the oven to 180degrees
- Melt the chocolate and the butter together over a Bain Marie (heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water); take care not to overheat the chocolate and butter.
- Once the butter and chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract and stir well, put to one side and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and sugar together until the sugar has dissolved in the eggs and they look think and creamy.
- Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the eggs and sugar making sure it is well incorporated.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold though to ensure there are no lumps of flour.
- Pour into the prepared tin and level the top.
- Unwrap the Ferrero Rocher chocolates and arrange them so there will be one chocolate in the centre of each slice. I cut mine into 9 slices.
- Bake for about 30 mins.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin before removing and drizzling with the warmed Nutella.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!