These peanut butter cookies are really soft almost cake like. They are really quick and easy to make. I have used crunchy peanut butter because I like the added texture. Smooth works just as well.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
This mixture make between 20 and 30 cookies depending on how big you like them.
You Will Need:
- 115g Butter
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 170g Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 210g Plain Flour
- Line and grease 2 baking sheets and preheat the oven to 190degrees.
- Mix together the butter, peanut butter, sugar and egg until creamy.
- Add the flour and fold through until you have a soft dough which is not sticky.
- Divide the dough into small balls slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Arrange on your baking sheets allowing room to spread a little.
- I flattened each one with the back of a fork, this give a nice pattern to the top of the cookies.
- Bake for about 10mins.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
These are delicious warm or cold, with milk, tea, coffee or just as a snack.