I have used jammy dodgers in my white chocolate rocky road, the combination of white chocolate and jammy dodgers is incredible!
You will not need to add as much butter or add sugar to a white chocolate rocky road because I have found that white chocolate is sweet enough and has more fat in than dark.
I like quite a nice chunk of rocky road so I cut mine into 9 squares, but this can easily be cut in to 16 squares if you want it to go further!
You will need:
- 140g Pack of Jammy Dodger Biscuits
- 250g White Chocolate
- 20g Butter
- 90g Glace Cherries cut into ¼’s
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Packs of Mini Jammy Dodgers
- 30g White Chocolate
- Put the biscuits in the fridge, by refrigerating the biscuits it makes them easier to break and cut up.
- Line and grease a 21cm square tin.
- Melt the 250g chocolate and butter together over a very gentle heat in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water on a low heat.
- It is important not to heat this too high. I find white chocolate can be a little temperamental and will seize quickly if heated to quickly or to hot.
- Once melted remove from the heat and stir until it is well blended.
- Allow to stand and cool for about 5mins or until the bowl warm to touch.
- Meanwhile break or cut the biscuits into ¼’s, I found it easier to cut these biscuits.
- Add the biscuits pieces to the chocolate, stir well to make sure the biscuits are coated in the chocolate.
- Next add the chopped glace cherries and marshmallows and again stir until well covered in the chocolate and well distributed throughout the mix.
- Transfer to your prepared tin and level the top, but leave it slightly ‘rocky’.
- Decorate with the mini jammy dodgers and drizzle with the 30g of white chocolate.
- Pop in the fridge to set.
- Cut and serve!