When chocolate fingers are on offer I can not help myself but stock up!
So I made them into some Tiffin – I was not disappointed!
These make the perfect no bake treats.
You will need:
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 120g Butter
- 2tbsp (about 60g) Clear Honey
- 2 x 114g Boxes of Chocolate Fingers
- 100g Glace Cherries
- 200g Chocolate (either Dark or Milk, I used dark this time)
- Put the chocolate fingers in the fridge, by refrigerating these will help prevent it from melting if your chocolate is too hot.
- Line and grease a 20cm square tin.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and honey together in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water on a low heat.
- It is important not to heat this too high as it will melt the chocolate fingers when added.
- Once melted remove from the heat and stir until it is well blended.
- Allow to stand and cool for at least 5mins or until the bowl is warm to touch.
- Break the chocolate finger in half or thirds.
- Add the chocolate finger pieces and glace cherries to the melted chocolate mixture, stir until everything is well covered in the chocolate.
- Transfer to your prepared tin, press down and try to level the top as much as possible.
- Pop in the fridge to set for at least 30mins.
- Melt the 200g of chocolate for the topping.
- Once melted pour over the chilled Tiffin and level it.
- Pop back in the fridge to set completely.
- Cut in to slices.
- I cut mine into 8 slices but you can cut yours however you wish.